- Flex 2 Baskets – Flexible baskets, Rack Matic and Flex Cutlery Drawer offers easy loading solutions
- Chef 70° – the pro programme for getting stubborn dirt off pots and casserole dishes
- Extra Dry: for difficult-to-dry loads select the extra drying option
- TimeLight – the time remaining in the programme is projected onto the floor
- AquaStop for a lifetime guarantee against water damage
- Height: 81.5 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Use the digital display and buttons to access the dishwasher’s range of programmes, which include:
- Classic 60°C
- Glass 40°C
Using Load Sensor technology, this dishwasher ensures the correct amount of water is used for each load, even for half or partial loads. With Chef 70˚C, this professional programme removes tough dried on food residue from pots and casserole dishes. Plus, have clean dishes when you need them with Start Delay – choose a cycle time to suit you for complete flexibility.
The S355HCX27G features a RackMatic system in the upper basket. Three different height levels offer ample room for different sized crockery. Not only this, but the top and bottom racks also have moveable and foldable parts with coloured touchpoints, so you can change the space to suit your load. Whether you need to fit large pots into the machine or want to clean a full load of glasses, the basket can be set to provide the best possible space. Plus, the Flex cutlery drawer offers additional space for smaller items such as cutlery, utensils, and knives.
Despite being a built-in dishwasher, the S355HCX27G has an LED TimeLight feature giving users an easy to read display. Your load’s wash time and programme are projected onto the floor in front of the unit – this light is white, for better visibility on most floors. What’s more, this model also features AquaStop which guards against any potential flooding problems.